Le Penguin Hostel, Faro, Portugal
15th Jan 2016

My friend and I had a really good time at the Penguin Hostel! It was an unexpected stop but surely without regret! The staff is really friendly and we had a really good contact with them. The hostel is really nice and homely, really clean as well! The part I like the most would be the small "patio-like" terrace ! We had good meals all together with the backpackers who were staying there at the same time as us and with the staff as well! Thanks guys! Ines and Solène.

MEININGER Cologne City Center, Cologne, Germany
4.9
4th Apr 2015

For me, this doesn't really look like a hostel. It's a nice place, but not for a traveller to hang out and meet other people. The staff was polite but no more. We didn't get any tips to visit the city, we weren't shown the place properly either. I didn't feel welcome. I didn't feel the atmosphere of a hostel. There was no one at the bar to serve customers, which made it hard to get a drink in order to chill out in the common room...

The Hipstel, Barcelona, Spain
8.0
24th Jan 2015

Exclusive Centre, Split, Croatia
7.7
1st Sep 2014

Thanks for the tips to visit Split! Clean hotel, nice hosting !

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
10th Sep 2013

The atmosphere of this hostel is really cosy! The bar is cool to meet people, and the free dinner is yummy! The staff is helpful and the facilities are convenience! Even though the showers are not cleaned enough! I really had a great time in CPH and I'll surely come back to this hostel if I ever make it to Denmark again!

Impression Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
3rd Sep 2013

Very nice hostel ! We had a great time in Budapest. It is near everything and transports! The room was comfortable and facilities convenient ! The staff was very nice too ! Thanks !

7.4
23rd Apr 2013

Le staff était désagréable, mal poli, peu serviable et passif. Surtout si tu était francophone. Excepté le gars qui fait les nuits qui est très sympa et marrant. La salle de bain de la chambre 320 était pleine de cheveux chaque jour et jamais nettoyée. ( alors que les cleaner le voyait très bien vu qu'ils venaient changer le papier toilette pour les Wc ) James pour le walking tour avait l'air très doué mais parle en anglais avec un accent prononcé et très vite aussi.

Wombats City Hostel Berlin, Berlin, Germany
16th Apr 2013

Wombat's City hostel is THE PLACE TO GO. Comfortable, safe, nice staff, good bar, you meet a lot of people. Close to the centre ! I had such a great time !