Smart Place Gare du Nord

Paris, France

In our room it seemed that the FIRE DETECTOR was NOT INTACT, cables hung out. For me, this is a NO-GO, especially in the sixth floor!! Additionally, there have been no curtains at all in the bathroom. Cleanness was average, to me it seemed overpriced, but that might be because of being in Paris. Nevertheless, staff and location was ok.

Pension Amalur

San Sebastian, Spain

Very central place and quite cozy. Owner lives directly there, what makes the place very clean. Atmosphere is like living in someone's house, which is sometimes not too uncomplicated: for example, you're being told to switch off lights and computer hundreds of times, but for a few days it's ok though ;-)

Revolutum Hostel

Salamanca, Spain

Friendly staff, excellent location. Rooms are just regular, could be more plugs, atmosphere is quite ok.

Ok Hostel Madrid

Madrid, Spain

Friendly staff, new facilities, good location. I would come again :-)

Milk & Honey Hostel

Tel Aviv, Israel

Friendly owner and stuff, good location in Jaffa and nice rooms. However, 3 bathrooms including toilets for more than 20 people is far too less; occupying them for cleaning in the rush hour may be no good idea ;-) All in all, people working there could be more organized, sometimes it feels a little chaotic, what gives it the feeling of a shared flat for students...

Elbrus Home

Kathmandu, Nepal

Nice and friendly place to stay in Kathmandu. However, it is STRONGLY recommended to book via a reliable booking site like hostelworld.com. We booked our 2nd stay directly via e-Mail. The owner confirmed us the booking via e-Mail but when we arrived said it was full and we had to stay one night at another place in the neighborhood (and paying a little more there). We were disappointed about this, especially because of paying more for the mistake of the owner...

Ciao Hostel

Florence, Italy

Clean and friendly place, but not very hostel-style. Rooms are quite sparse and anonymous

Unclean hostel, old house. Staff at the beginning quite friendly but at the end wanted to have more money just for keeping our luggage inside (despite we already had checked out within time). A girl told me she had bedbugs there. I would not stay there again and many travellers i visited there told me the same.

Equity Point Marrakech