The Cosy Garden, Yangshuo, China
9th Jun 2013

I loved the location. It was about a half hour walk outside of town, which was perfect. The staff was so very helpful and kind. The facilities were great. I loved the hang out room that they had. Free Internet. Loved it there.

thanks for the great comments :) Glad you enjoyed your stay in the quiet countryside!

9th Jun 2013

Best hostel I have ever stayed at in China

Thank you for such a positive review . we are glad to hear you a had great time at our hostel. every postive review is a great encouragement to our staff here at guilin green forest hostel.

27th Apr 2013

The Pekinguni International Hostel was a great place to stay. I felt very comfortable and I felt it was worth my money. The staff and the other guests are all so nice and friendly. I would definately recommend staying here.