Yes! Porto Hostel, Porto, Portugal
1st Oct 2015

• Brazil, Couple, 25-30
Casa Corazon, Bruges, Belgium
10th May 2014

We had a really nice time in Casa Corazon. A very very kind hostess! The house is very clean, pretty and confortable :) It is very close from everything (10 or 15 min walking). The only bad point is that we can not use the kitchen or eat in the room (and food in Bruges is veeery expensive!).

Chili Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
3.4
21st Apr 2014

When I arrived the sheets were stinking and we couldn't know wich sheet was clean and wich was dirty. Our bedroom keys' weren't working and the door doesn't locks if you just slam it. People are very noisy in the hostel, each single night there were people running and screaming and laughing very loudly. A bunch of drunk boys woke me up at 5am screaming and laughing in front of my door, and when I complained to the staff they didn't care. I dont recommend this hostel!

Budget Backpackers, Edinburgh, Scotland
28th Aug 2013

Really nice and clean hostel. Great activities (even if the pub crawl sucks) and great coffee/restaurant in the hostel ("kick ass coffee"). But people who work there are arrogant or borring. Shower was good and there's a lot of toilets, all very clean.

Highlander Hostel, Inverness, Scotland
4.6
25th Aug 2013

All my clothes were completely wet and the dry machine was occuped the whole day. You have to pay for everything in the hostel (towels, dry machine, maps, hair dryer, etc). The shower was cold and very very weak, horrible.

• Brazil, Couple, 18-24
Big Fish Budapest Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
6th May 2013

I loved staying at Big Fish. Nice, warm and friendly hostel! Everything is just perfect at Big Fish!