Vertigo Vieux-Port, Marseille, France
22nd Jun 2013

The hostel is near the vieux port and the subway, very easy to find and many people in the area know the place, so you won't be lost. The staff is great! There is a lot of space in the room and the bathroom is also big and clean. When I go back to marseille I will stay there again.

Hostel Villa Zorana, Hvar, Croatia
5.7
21st May 2013

The room was not very clean, the bathroom was always inundate, there was no common area... But the bed was comfortable

Athens Backpackers, Athens, Greece
17th May 2013

The place is near the subway and have a welcome drink very typical. The hostel's bar is great but it is not at the same building of my room. The room is tide and the bathroom very small... But it wasn't a real problem for me.

Stelios Place at Perissa Beach, Santorini, Greece
13th May 2013

The best place of my trip!! The staff is great, the localisation is the best, the room is big and clean... I just have a great time there and I definitely next time will stay there!