• Macau, Female, 18-24
Beds and Dreams Temple Street, Singapore, Singapore
13th Nov 2015

The hostel is located in the center of Chinatown, which is a great location for tourists going to Singapore, it is really convenient going anywhere. The hostel is clean and safe, the staff is really helpful. There is a kitchen to use and free wifi. The air-conditioning is well-working. The only only problem is, during my 4-day stay, I met once the cold-water showering. There are 4 places for shower and 4 places for toilets, all clean and in good condition. Quiet & nice place! Strongly recommend!

Mavi Guesthouse, Istanbul, Turkey
5th Jun 2013

Mavi has been one of the best hostels I have experienced in Europe. Ali helped me organize one amazing trip across Turkey and it's really really worth it. Besides this, I was also on the pub tour, the night life of Istanbul was incredible. Mavi gave me a wonderful Istanbul. The location is just next to the Blue Mosque. It's clean, the staff is nice, everything is great!

Greg & Tom Hostel, Krakow, Poland
7th May 2013

The staff is really really nice and the location is just in front of the train station. Everything is really clean and fine. Including FREE breakfast and dinner!!! It's really worth it. The only thing I suggest would be divide the rooms into Female and Male, because the only unhappy thing I experienced in this hostel was the male roommates I had. Others about this hostel is really great!

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
6th May 2013

I arrived in this hostel in a very early morning and nice staff helped us keeping our luggage. The hostel was really clean and everything is nice. Nice facilities and had a really comfortable night.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
3rd May 2013

Please choose this one. Everything is excellent in this hostel.