Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

It's a nice hostel, located close to the catedral -which implies in lot of tourist noises around.The staff is cool, but they were too busy at the time.First I stayed in a small 6-bed dorm, in a building in front of the hostel's main building, and it was too small and not cosy, and the sheets seemed to be unclean. The lockers didn't pass me security as well the building: guests didn't lock the door appropriately. The private room is ok, but there is no atmosphere too.Bathrooms are ok.Nice balcon!

• 28th Dec 2014

Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

I had an excellent experience staying at this hostel! First I stayed in a large and comfortable shared room. When I went back with a friend, they kindly managed us to an incredible double room, with a private balcon. The hostel is super clean and secure, the facilities are excellent - lockers, a nice balcon to smokers, computers for guests anytime, free coffee -, and the best of all: the staff! They are all formidable people, always willing to help everyone in a genuine way! Gracias por todo!!

• 22nd Dec 2014

Ciarus

Strasbourg, France

The hostel is nice, very good bedroms and bathroms, in a good location, considering that is a small city.

• 5th Aug 2014

Astor Hyde Park

The staff is great, so friendly! The rooms are big, beds comfortable. There are big lockers beneath the beds and small ones in the reception, what I consider essential. The breakfast could be better, but is sufficient, with three types of bread available. However, at the day of my check-out, I went to the kitchen at 10:25 am to have my breakfast (it ends 10:30AM), and they had already closed the kitchen for the breakfast. It was not fair, since I was on time.

• 14th May 2013

Living Mad Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Great hostel! Close to the metro and with confortable beds. Perfect for two nights stay

• 9th May 2013