B&B A To' Casa

Palermo, Italy

We were only here one night but our flight left late in the day, we were able to stay in our room without checking out which was great. It breakfast is great and it really did feel like home. Rooms and bathrooms are spacious and clean. Highly recommend

• 27th Aug 2013

Taormina's Odyssey

Taormina, Italy

We arrived and were told to come back later so we did then the owner ignored us for half and hour and we kept waiting. The room was spacious but only with fan so it was hot at night. Close to the supermarket which is good, although I'm not sure if you can use the kitchen because the family seemed to be in there all the time. Bathroom shower only has a curtain which allowed water to leak all over the floor. Breakfast was good- cereal, eggs, bread.

• 25th Aug 2013

Ulisse Deluxe

Sorrento, Italy

The women at the front desk are lovely and accommodating, the men at night were not as much. One night the alarm went off and no one fixes it for hours which made it difficult to sleep. I requested a nice room because it was my birthday,but we got a family size room for a couple.. A little too big and it smelt damp. We did not have the breakfast because it was too expensive. On the positive side I did receive a email from the hostel wishing me happy birthday which was a nice surprise.

• 19th Aug 2013