Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Couldnt be better! The atmosphere of the sky bar is just great, usually at hostels you just go, sleep and dont spend much time there. AB is different, it makes you want to stay there longer. We met a lot of people there and everyone was super friendly. Shout out to Walter and Victor!

• 17th Jul 2013

Far Out Beach Club

Ios, Greece

The parties were crazy, had a great time. But in terms of acomodation, there is room for improvement. The restrooms dont feel so clean and are not so well lit. The room is very very minimalist and the beds are hard. I believe new matrasses are in order. I didnt like the fact that the reception kept my passport until check out, this is the first time a hotel has asked me to do this.

• 15th Jul 2013

• 31st May 2013

Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel did the trick because it was a lot cheaper than the hostels in the city but come to think of it, it might have been more expensive due to the transportatiion between city and hostel. When we arrived at about 11:30 pm we had some come ups at the check in: they didnt charge me directly to my credit card as expected so I had to pay in cash and also they wouldnt recieve a 100 euro bill. They then told us to take the beds which were made at the room but only one bed was made. we were 4.

• 18th May 2013