Vagabonds

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Vagabonds was a great hostel! It was such a relaxed atmosphere! It felt like a family! Probably one of the best hostels I stayed at!

• 22nd Jul 2013

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

I loved my stay at Snoozles! The staff was so amazing- they did everything they could to help me figure what to do and where to find things! They even opened breakfast for me early before I caught my early bus! I can not recommend this hostel more!

• 18th Jul 2013

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

I loved this hostel because it is located right above a bar! It is a little noisy at nights if you are going to bed early at all but instead you should just head down to the bar and enjoy the music! It is super clean and safe! I had a great stay! Thank you so much!

• 15th Jul 2013

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Hatters was an awesome hostel! The staff were amazing- They helped me with everything I needed! The hostel was clean, safe and the breakfast was fantastic! I have no complaints!

• 11th Jul 2013

Budget Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

This was such a sweet hostel! They have everything you need- a kitchen, food, a clean room, clean bathrooms, pub crawls, free walking tours! There is no need to stay anywhere else!

• 8th Jul 2013

Igloo Backpackers Hostel

Nottingham, England

This hostel was great! The staff was super nice and accommodating! It was a quick walk to the main part of town!

• 6th Jul 2013