Edinburgh Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Campanella3

Rome, Italy

We had a great stay in this bed and breakfast. It was very comfortable and clean with amazing central location. Ivan was very friendly and helpful. The only thing that I did not like was in the mostly kind email they sent me afterward they asked me to rate them 100%. I was going to do this anyway because I had a great stay, however being asked to do that rubs me the wrong way. If I get the chance I would Love to stay there again.

We had a great stay in this bed and breakfast. It was very comfortable and clean with amazing central location. Ivan was very friendly and helpful. The only thing that I did not like was in the kind email they sent me afterward they asked me to rate them 100%. I was going to do this anyway because I had a great stay, however being asked to do that rubs me the wrong way.

Red Dwarf Guesthouse

Dubrovnik, Croatia

The family who owns the hostel is very kind and helpful. The view from the hostel is beautiful and well worth the long walk to the center. The room was clean and very comfortable. The bathroom could use some modifications, but if I get the chance to go back to Dubrovnik i will stay there again.

Hostel Dharma

Rijeka, Croatia

It was very very difficult to find this hostel. Once we did we didn't know where to enter or where the reception was. Other than that it was great. Once we found the staff they were very kind and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.

Hostel Shappy

Zagreb, Croatia

The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. It is situated in the center of Zagreb and for a great price. The room was very clean and comfortable.

A&T Holiday Hostel Wien

Vienna, Austria

At first we encountered some unfriendly staff but the majority of staff were very helpful and kind. The room was very clean and large.

Emma Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

When we first entered the hostel the staff were very unfriendly and unhelpful. I tried to ask them where we should go and how to check in and they were very rude and made us wait about 25minutes before even talking to us. Also our room was underground where it was very hummed and smelled pretty awful. If you get a room upstairs it could be better, maybe. The bathroom was fairly creepy, the one showers for both guys and girls were very dark and barely dripped water out.

Riverside Lodge Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Traveling around Europe for a month it was one of the very best hostels we stayed in. The accommodations are very comfortable and clean and Enrico is great, SUPER helpful and friendly.

A&O Hamburg Hauptbahnhof

Hamburg, Germany

The staff were fairly unfriendly and not helpful at all. The room was great, big, clean and spacious.

Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was situated very close to everything which was great. The rooms were very small and hot for so many people. If all of us were there at the same time it was very difficult to do anything. The shower could use an update.