Reviews: anikoul

Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Fluxus Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Very good hostel under new management that are working hard to make it affordable and comfortable. Really appreciated their effort.

Dear Anton! We are very pleased to hear such a nice comment from you! We are glad that you had a lovely stay here. Thank you! :D

Celica Art Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Really cool hostel

• 31st May 2013

Tchaikovsky Hostel

Split, Croatia

• 30th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Marco (I believe that was the guys name) is amazing! He was so helpful, funny and really wanted to make sure we had the best time. You are in a perfect area, with a small lagoon to go swimming at your door step. It felt like our own secret swimming pool. Amazing experience!

• 28th May 2013

Hostel Kojic-Bar

Bar, Montenegro

Hedonist Hostel

Belgrade, Serbia

This was possibly the nicest hostel I have stayed at so far. Super welcoming, great areas to hang out, and all clean. The place looks amazing, and easily walking range from EVERYTHING!

• 26th May 2013

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I was not impressed with this hostel. The whole hostel was very basic, and over priced for what it was. I feel like the staff, make accounts and rate themselves constantly to keep up the high rating. That would have all been fine, if the staff were even somewhat hostel. They didn't give me any sort of direction to exploring Istanbul or any help around the hostel. They seemed only concerned with attracting the attention of female hostel stayers. I hope I just had a bad experience.

• 24th May 2013

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

A lot of character

Casual Hostel

Brasov, Romania

Great hostel. Really helpful, nice atmosphere and really helpful staff. Definitely recommend it for anyone!

• 20th May 2013

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Amazing hostel where dreams are made of! No, honestly, the staff are amazing, always willing to help you out. The whole hostel has a friendly atmosphere and anyone who visits quickly become engaged. You leave the place with a tingly feeling.

• 15th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Great hostel to stay in for a comfortable nights sleep.

• 14th May 2013

Hostel One Home

Prague, Czech Republic

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at mostly because of one man Nano. He is always there, and he takes care of you like you were his own. I showed up at 7 am and woke him up. The man gave me his seat behind reception, brewed me coffee and fed me cookies all with the biggest smile on his face. Impossible not to love it here.

• 12th May 2013
  • Globetrotter

Brand new hostel. It is all nice and clean but still needs to work on "finding itself" as a hostel.

• 10th May 2013

Comebackpackers

Berlin, Germany

Loved the recoptionist Matt, really cool dude who showed us around. The hostel is in a weird turkish area, but 5 seconds away from all the clubs and walking distance to a lot of cool sites.

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Fun hostel, good food, nice bar and nice outdoor area.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Party hostel. Lots of fun

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Amazing hostel. My favorite so far. P.J. the bartender is the best. Highly recommend!

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

I really enjoyed my stay here. It's not your regular hostel but definitely makes you feel like you are in Morocco. They even cook a Moroccan Dinner and the Terrace at the top has a beautiful view.

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Had a lot of fun here. It is quiet when it needs to be, and always the opportunity to party. Really happy with this hostel!

Sant Jordi Diagonal Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Had a great time every night I was there. The staff was great. It´s not a huge hostel, so the group is pretty close and everyone is more than willing to help.

• 29th Apr 2013