Well located, clean facilities, comfortable beds. I wish the young man with long hair at the front desk was more friendly and helpful.

We feel sorry to know that you did not that enjoy your stay with us. Usually the guy in the front desk you mentioned is nice and getting highly praise from our guests. We think that maybe some misunderstandings happened. :( Anyway, we will try to give better performances to our guests. Best wishes!

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Really cool place. The best place to stay in Guilin.

The Great Wall Box House

Beijing, China

Excellent! Awesome service, great rooms, good food. Second time here :)

Plum Flowers House

Guangzhou, China

Awesome staff, such a friendly family. This is my second time staying here. This place is conveniently located just two stops next Guangzhou East Railway Station. Many delicious and cheap restaurants around the area. Subway station just 3 min walk.

Khaosan Immjai

Bangkok, Thailand

Excellent hostel! Very friendly staff, big beds, clean bathrooms, aircon, wifi everywhere, good location! Dont think twice, this is the place to stay near Khaosan road.

Kikies House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Bun Kao Guest House

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Too expensive for a dorm, you can get private rooms for the same price around the area.

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Friendly, quiet, clean and well located family runned hostel!

Sunflower Hotel Hoi An

Hoi An, Vietnam

DonĀ“t stay in this hostel if you are looking for a quiet night.

Hue Backpackers Hostel

Hue, Vietnam

Nice place to stay in Hue, but a little bit too expensive for a dorm.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Friendly and helpfull staff, comfortable beds, clean bathrooms, great location, free breakfast, cheap prices...This place is a rolemodel for others hostels.

I would not recommend this hostel, it is not worth the money. It has a good location in Beijing, and the beds were comfortable, but the whole hostel seems a little bit uncared for, it is not very pretty. It was a very hot night in Beijing and the AC on the main area was not on.

The Great Wall Box House

Beijing, China

One of the best hostels where I have stayed in China. Everything was excellent!

Peking Yard Hostel

Beijing, China

As the description says, the main part of this hostel is very pretty, the staff is very very friendly and helpful, the locations is nice as well. I just wish that the dorms that are not on the main part of the hostel were a little bit nicer and that the internet connection was better and all over the place. Anyway, I totally recommend this place and will be my first choice on my next trip to Beijing.

Nice new place with a good location and helpful staff!

Thanks, welcome back.

Great place! Very comfortable rooms, clean bathrooms, excellent location and very friendly and helpful staff.

Real appreciate your great rating, welcome back whenenver you come back to China.

Plum Flowers House

Guangzhou, China

I loved this place! The staff is so nice and they make you feel like at home since the first moment. The area where the hostel is located at is very nice as well. I will definitely stay again at this place on my next visit to Guangzhou!