Orient Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Lovely hostel, very friendly staff especially Sadi the main host who customised my stay in Istanbul perfectly. Arrived very early on the Tuesday morning, but despite the time I was able to check in, shower and catch up on a little sleep. Toilets / showers are good and quilted toilet paper is a great touch.roof terrace is spectacular, though disappointingly isn't open until 11am so I wasn't able to take sun rise pics. Tip: In my opinion avoid largest size dorm,

• 30th Jul 2013

WE Bangkok

Bangkok, Thailand

Hostel was overall good, though not as ideally located as i had hoped. I since changed hostels to be a little closer to the Lumpini Park end of Silom Road.

• 22nd Jul 2013

Reggae Mansion Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Nice hostel, very friendly staff in the morning, though not so friendly in the evening. Only stayed here for 1 night so I couldn't really sample all the facilities. Disappointingly the cinema was only opened if a minimum of 6nr people attended, so I wasn't able to experience this. Clean, safe and modern. The adjacent restaurant is superb and great value.

• 28th Apr 2013

Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

• 22nd Apr 2013

Only 2 toilets between all guests, but somehow it works without any real wait. Good atmosphere in communal area and rooms fairly comfortable.

• 19th Apr 2013

Saphaipae Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

The best hostel I've stayed in SE Asia. A little more pricey than alternatives, but I believe you get what you pay for. Would definitely stay here again.

• 17th Apr 2013