The Backpack

Cape Town, South Africa

One of my favourite hostels that I've ever stayed at!! It was "home" for a week, and we definitely were made to feel like family. Melanie and Lisa both went out of their way to help assist us with many different things to ensure that our stay in Cape Town was nothing but the best. Lucas the bartender was amazing - showed us to local spots and is such a gem of a person! Kathy was a pleasure to see every morning when we'd order breaky and always took care of her girls! WE LOVE THE BACKPACK!

• 4th May 2014

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Everyone seemed very friendly and helpful which was great. My bed was one of the only ones in the room which didn't have a locker underneath the bed for my bag which sucked, but otherwise all was good.

• 28th May 2013

i there, Thank you very much for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experience with us! The double bed you booked has 2 wooden lockers next to the bed instead, I'm sorry if you preferred the other ones, I hope it didn't spoil your stay with us too much. Thanks again! Safe travels! Cheers, The Flying Pig Uptown