Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 27

Fabrizzios Terrace Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel in a quiet building. Closes the terrace too early, though, but no matter, it's in the center of Barcelona and so it's near to Las Ramblas and the clubs/bars there. If you don't want too much noise and happening inside the hostel, this is the place to stay. Eriky and Ana are the best! And I forgot the name of the other person but he was also super nice (and cute)!

Hostel Quetzal

Cancun, Mexico

Party hostel! Love the vibe and the staff, especially July! Free breakfast (Alvino, super awesome cook) and free dinner. Free tequila shot with dinner. Garden/patio area. Rooftop bar and bar in the patio. $2 Corona beers. Lockers. Sheets are washed and beds are made everyday! Clean bathrooms. No hot water, though (well, who needs it? Cancun is hot enough). And best of all, club deals every night. This hostel is for party-loving people and I loved every minute of it!

Hostel Urbano

San Jose, Costa Rica

Super clean and super safe. The locker was right under the bed which was amazing! And right outside was the bus stop to the downtown San Jose area. Could not have asked for a better hostel.

Kimchee Hongdae Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

My first time in Seoul and I wasn't really sure about this hostel but it was cheap and near a train stop so I gambled. Good gamble because I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. This is one of the cheapest hostels I saw during my research and I really just needed a place where I can store my bag and sleep at night (although I ended up not sleeping at all because Hongdae area is a nightlife heaven). The building is kind of hidden and I had to ask for directions a couple of times. This hidden

USA Hostels Hollywood

Los Angeles, USA

This was a nice, clean, hostel. Great location-- couple blocks away from the train. There was a bar/club crawl on the night I arrive which I enjoyed, even though I'm not a club-loving person. It felt like I was the only American there but it was fun. The dining area was really small and so I ate at the bar/lounge/gaming area upstairs (I got angry looks from the staff who were cleaning the area at 8am). No matter, I just basically needed a place to store my bag and sleep during the night.

Cheers Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

If you are travelling alone and it's your first time in Istanbul, I don't think you will find another hostel as great as Cheers. I will enumerate the reasons to make it easier: 1.) Value for money 2.) Location 3.) ROOFTOP BAR! 4.) THE AMAZING STAFF!

Great job! You guys are great and hospitable!