Congratulations!

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The staff wasn't very nice and the bathroom was kind of dirty, with very disgusting toilet. But the bar and the breakfast are really good!

Hi Erasmo, Thanks for your message. The bathrooms get cleaned every day, but if you share a dorm with other guests they can get the place messy after cleaning. Greetings, Hans Brinker

Wombats City Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Congratulations for your Hostel! Wombats it's always my first choice!

The hostel is more like a hotel than a hostel. It has very good rooms, with great bathrooms. The breakfast is good, but the lady that takes care of it is extremely rude, and doesn't speak any english. I think the price was a bit high, considering the location of the hostel, which is a bit far from the main attractions.

Thanks for your feedback, hope you enjoyed Paris!

Smart Hyde Park Inn

I had a great time during my stay, thanks a lot. Had no problems and the staff was very helpful. The only thing was that not even the locker was safe to leave our belongings, so i was a bit afraid when i left the room. Also, the system to leave the laptop in the reception is not the best, as anyone can come, and ask for a laptop (you should check our key, or document to give away the computer).