Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

18 bed dorm was large, surprisingly quiet, and clean. Only one bathroom on our floor though but there were some more on the floor above. Never seemed to be an issue. The room stunk REALLY bad, but we think its from all the emission since its on a busy road and near train station, whatever it was was terrible though. Free wifi, secure rooms and lockers. Have to rent sheets - 3 euros is kind of crazy. Not bad for one night though. All of Pisa seems shady, so I think this location is fine.

• 27th May 2013

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

This hostel was great! We only stayed one night but really wish we stayed longer. The tent is outside, so it was cold but that's just camping. The washrooms were quite large and pretty clean. Wifi in the rooms was nice. Supermarket and restaurant pretty cheap. The shuttle filled up too quickly so we had to take city bus to Venice, which is about 15 min walk but it's fine. I would definitely recommend this place!!

• 26th May 2013

Sokolska Youth Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

• 24th May 2013

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

I really liked the cozy and homey feel of this hostel. The rooms and lockers were huge. The bathroom was decent, always pretty clean. I didn't like that the bedroom doors didn't automatically lock because the people in our room never locked it; just feel better knowing its locked. You have to pay for linen, towels and wifi. Overall, I really liked this hostel; it was our roommates that ruined the experience - so disrespectful! The staff was really nice and helpful though!

• 23rd May 2013