Geneva Housing

Geneva, Switzerland

I was just surprised, because I could make free entry from the entrance of the building to the room. The staff said they are safe enough because the entrance have a pin code system, but sometimes it is just propped opened.The room have only 1 key and it needed to be kept in the room, it meant you can't lock the door when you go out. There're 2 lockers in the room, but the other girl and I found out MY key could open HER locker too. In my opinion, they need to think about security seriously.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

All staff were friendly and helpful. I stayed this place in very hot August, but I didn't think it's too hot to stay. It's close to the station, so it's very convenient. I'm sure it's great place to stay.

Sleep Easy Hostel

Verona, Italy

The room itself was good. The bed was comfortable enough. I hope the bathroom was cleaner (or need to be refurbished) But still I can say I had a good stay.

A&O Wien Hauptbahnhof

Vienna, Austria

I really enjoyed staying this hostel! Close to the train station and it's not difficult to find. Reception was always busy, but the receptionists were always kind and polite. The room was clean and very big. I'd love to stay there again.

I booked a 14 bed mixed dorm. But there were only 2 bunk beds in the room. I found out that next room was also part of our room. (I don't think there were 10 beds in the next door) It's like 1 room was devided to 2 rooms. I shared the bathroom with more than 3 people, but I shared the room with 3 people. It's interesting and very nice. The room wasn't crowded but still cheap! I hoped their kitchen was bigger. The kitchen, room itself wasn't too small, but cooking area was not big enough.

The bed was great! It provided us curtain, plug and light! It's so convenient!! It's close to the stations.Free breakfast was very nice! When I stayed there, the bathrooms were not ready (just a few of them were possible to use), which was a shame. I hope their bathrooms have been ready properly and being fixed drain system. When it has done, it's going to be perfect place to stay!

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I was surpried when I talked to one of the receptionist girl. I told her the bus stop name which Megabus leave from, and asked her to tell me how I could go there. Her answer was "I don't know. Go to the information center, they can tell you".... The other receptionists were friendly and helpful, so it's fine. Their lockers(which were in the room) were unique. You need to pay to use, but worth it. I didn't need to worry about my belongings at all!

Hiroshima Hana Hostel

Hiroshima, Japan

The staff were kind, helpful and easy to talk to. Of course cleaning staff worked at the day time, but I saw the night shift staff also cleaned up the common area. I had a great stay!

Mediterranean Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Staff were kind and really helpful. It's easy to go to Sagrada Familia, which was very nice. Good place to stay!

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

There were helpful and friendly staff. The room and the common area were always clean. Perfect place to stay! I enjoyed my stay very much!!

Safestay York

York, England

Very lovely building, but atmosphere was not so nice. It wasn't bad, but there was no warm or comfortable atmosphere. Also the night shift staff was rude. Good location and easy to find. Breakfast was great. Overall, it's O.K.

It's one of my best hostel I've ever stayed. The owner, Kylie was very kind and friendly. It's really comfortable place. Some people have written it's not easy to find this place, but as long as you check the 'Map&Directions' on Hostel World site , there's no problem at all! I'm sure this hostel is part of great experience in Edinburgh. I would love to stay here again!!