MuchoMadrid, Madrid, Spain
19th Jul 2013

The only thing I would add is ac in the rooms and lookers for luggage storage. Everything else was good, even the breakfast and wifi

4.6
16th Jul 2013

I have wrote an email to the owner with weeks and andavce and I wrote to him a few days before my arrival. I asked him to stay at the guest house because I have read it was hard to find. When Arrived to Rome I had to ask a random guy in the street for his phone to call the owner of the hostel. He sended me to a cafe, I had to wait there for an hour and a half for someone to pick me up and take me to a dirty room where there was no security at all. Wifi didn't work. Moved out to the hotel below.

in our second guesthouse, other guests came 2 hours before and you had to wait for my help, lucrezia, maybe half hour and not 1h and half!! we have offered you all that you wanted, pizzas, sandwiches, drinks, coffees, everything in our bar!! but you maybe didn't appreciate this care. second point, we had proposed you the accomodation in the hotel downstairs PAYING FOR YOU the difference also if everything was ok, wi-fi works but for u was too slow! too much problems for nothing!

Hotel Hermes Florence, Florence, Italy
14th Jul 2013

Everything was good, except for the breakfast. The bread was hard. But the staff was so nice and the room was much better than expected. It is by far the best hotel I have been while in europe.

Hotel Astoria- Venice, Venice, Italy
6.9
12th Jul 2013

The staff wasn´t very nice and my room didn´t have a fan in the beggining I had to ask for one when I eard a client conplaning about her fan not working. The room was very unconfortable.

Hotel Central Station, Milan, Italy
10th Jul 2013

It is a good hotel, I stayed there alone and didn't have any trouble :) , the Internet was good and the location was easy to get to major sightseeing points

YHA London St Pancras, London, England
5th Jun 2013

It was my first time in a hostel in europe and I really liked the experience since I was travelling alone. It is clean and the staff is nice. Kings cross station is across the street, that helps a lot for tourist.