Blue Skies Hostel, London, England
6.0
5th May 2013

This place was disgustingly filthy. I was afraid to touch anything. Having said that I did enjoy myself. The people were fun and it was good to sit in the beer garden and hang out. It's a cheap place to stay and if you don't mind the dirt, it can be a lot of fun.

Travel Joy Hostels Wimbledon, London, England
6.6
1st May 2013

The staff were rude and unfriendly. The kitchen was filthy and it was very noisy at night time. Overall I did not enjoy my experience there.

myOE Shared House, London, England
25th Apr 2013

It was a nice little hostel. The manager was very helpful and friendly. The only negative thing was that there is a police and fire station around the corner so there were sirens going off all the time. That is the one and only down side. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. I would recommend it for independent travellers and couples.