Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

It was a wonderful and colorful place to stay! The staff were really friendly.

Manos Studios Hotel

Heraklion, Greece

Beautiful place with clean rooms. The location of Amoudara was a bit far from everything we wanted to see (especially without a car)...

Yafo 82 Guesthouse

Haifa, Israel

I definitely had an overall positive experience at the hostel, but I thought that the general atmosphere was a little strange and uncomfortable. I had signed up to stay in an all-female dorm, and then one evening there was a man sleeping in the same room without any prior warning. I didn't have a problem with it, personally, but I thought it was rude that the staff didn't warn us when we had specifically requested a single-sex room.

Hotel Central Station

Milan, Italy

I stayed here one night because I needed to catch an early flight from Milan. The hotel served its purpose because it was incredibly close to the train station and the place to catch buses to the airport. Everything else was mediocre...

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel itself is lovely and very comfortable, and they had excellent security (even thin their lockers were a little small for my taste). My biggest problem with the place was its location, because it was a 15 minute train ride out of the center, and all in all it always took me about 30-40 minutes to arrive whenever I needed to go. The location also proved to be a problem when I wanted to return late at night, because even though there were nightbuses, it felt quite unsafe that late.

Hostel Prague Tyn

Prague, Czech Republic

Very good hostel, but it seemed as though that everyone who was there was there to party. The free breakfast was only cereal, but hey it was free. Free sandwiches at reception. Very friendly and helpful staff, with a great central location. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to those traveling on a budget.

Ai Vicere

Palermo, Italy

The place was very quiet and homey, with very friendly staff and a delicious free breakfast! I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I return to Palermo, even though I do wish it had been a little closer to the train station. Also, wifi didn't work in every room, but again, not a big deal

• 6th Jun 2013

LoLHostel Siracusa

Syracuse, Italy

I thought this was possibly thr best run hostel I ever stayed in. Very friendly staff, who gave thorough explanations of what to do in the city, everything was clean and well organized. Huge kitchen with anything you could ever need for cooking and a really large, delicious breakfast. I wouldn't hesitate to go back! The only thing I wouldn't recommend is using the laundry machine because the drying function is not very good.

• 5th Jun 2013

Villa Amico B&B

Agrigento, Italy

We had an excellent time at the Villa Amico thanks to the wonderful host! He was constantly smiling and always very happy to help us with whatever we could possibly need. We didn't rent a car so he agreed to drive us around for the two days we were there for a very reasonable price. The place was very week-kept, clean, secure, comfortable, and welcoming, overall. The location was a little difficult to get to, but in the end, totally worth it. I would recommend this place to anyone!! Thank you.

• 4th Jun 2013