Citadel Youth Hostel, Jerusalem, Israel
7.7
28th May 2015

Nice place. Gets the job done. Very cool roof! I wish the rooms locked though.

World House Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
6th Apr 2015

This hostel was absolutely wonderful. Comfortable, clean rooms with a view of the beautiful Galata tower! Nice breakfast of tomatoes, cucumbers, cheese, eggs, etc. There was a comfortable common area and a cute little cafe in the front. The neighborhood it is situated in is also quite nice to walk around!

Mediterranean Youth Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
3rd Mar 2015

Everything was professional and well done! Clean, organized, and very fun.

Corinne Hostel, Eilat, Israel
7.1
13th Oct 2014

I stayed with my boyfriend in a double room. A/C and television included, which was nice. The staff is just as friendly as they need to be, but not more. There were other people staying there, but we didn't really meet anyone else. The room was lockable, and on the last day, we could store our bags under a lock for a fee, or store them for free (but without the guarantee of security.) Overall, it was a comfortable stay that provided the necessities. A short twenty minute walk from the boardwalk.

Dioskouros, Athens, Greece
27th Aug 2014

It was a wonderful and colorful place to stay! The staff were really friendly.

Manos Studios Hotel, Heraklion, Greece
25th Aug 2014

Beautiful place with clean rooms. The location of Amoudara was a bit far from everything we wanted to see (especially without a car)...

Yafo 82 Guesthouse, Haifa, Israel
8.0
11th Jan 2014

I definitely had an overall positive experience at the hostel, but I thought that the general atmosphere was a little strange and uncomfortable. I had signed up to stay in an all-female dorm, and then one evening there was a man sleeping in the same room without any prior warning. I didn't have a problem with it, personally, but I thought it was rude that the staff didn't warn us when we had specifically requested a single-sex room.

Hotel Central Station, Milan, Italy
7.1
22nd Jun 2013

I stayed here one night because I needed to catch an early flight from Milan. The hotel served its purpose because it was incredibly close to the train station and the place to catch buses to the airport. Everything else was mediocre...

Hostelle - Female Only Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
14th Jun 2013

The hostel itself is lovely and very comfortable, and they had excellent security (even thin their lockers were a little small for my taste). My biggest problem with the place was its location, because it was a 15 minute train ride out of the center, and all in all it always took me about 30-40 minutes to arrive whenever I needed to go. The location also proved to be a problem when I wanted to return late at night, because even though there were nightbuses, it felt quite unsafe that late.

Hostel Prague Tyn, Prague, Czech Republic
8th Jun 2013

Very good hostel, but it seemed as though that everyone who was there was there to party. The free breakfast was only cereal, but hey it was free. Free sandwiches at reception. Very friendly and helpful staff, with a great central location. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to those traveling on a budget.

Ai Vicere, Palermo, Italy
6th Jun 2013

The place was very quiet and homey, with very friendly staff and a delicious free breakfast! I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again if I return to Palermo, even though I do wish it had been a little closer to the train station. Also, wifi didn't work in every room, but again, not a big deal

LoLHostel Siracusa, Syracuse, Italy
5th Jun 2013

I thought this was possibly thr best run hostel I ever stayed in. Very friendly staff, who gave thorough explanations of what to do in the city, everything was clean and well organized. Huge kitchen with anything you could ever need for cooking and a really large, delicious breakfast. I wouldn't hesitate to go back! The only thing I wouldn't recommend is using the laundry machine because the drying function is not very good.

Villa Amico B&B, Agrigento, Italy
4th Jun 2013

We had an excellent time at the Villa Amico thanks to the wonderful host! He was constantly smiling and always very happy to help us with whatever we could possibly need. We didn't rent a car so he agreed to drive us around for the two days we were there for a very reasonable price. The place was very week-kept, clean, secure, comfortable, and welcoming, overall. The location was a little difficult to get to, but in the end, totally worth it. I would recommend this place to anyone!! Thank you.