Ashton House Hostel

Manchester, England

It is only recommended to stay at this hostel if saving money is the first priority. In addition, try not to stay there during the football matchday, there might be some noisy football fans staying together with you. I had that awful experience before in their 28 bed mixed dorm.

Everton Hostel

Liverpool, England

I decided to stay at this hostel mainly due to its proximity to Liverpool F.C. stadium. Although the location is a bit far away from the city centre, I quite enjoyed my stay here because they provided good, healthy breakfast.

Hostel Havana

Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic

From such a low cost, I was pleasantly surprised with how nice this hostel was: comfortable environment, helpful staff as well as good location. It is not too far from the main attractions. I would definitely stay there again if I go back to Český Krumlov one day!

Hostel Bell

Prague, Czech Republic

It is a bit far from the main attractions but I really enjoyed staying at this hostel because of the quite environment. To me, it has a good value for money. I would definitely recommend it if you do not care to walk around 20 minutes to the main attractions.

New World St. Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

The location of this hostel is the main reason why you have to stay there, it is a 15-minutes walk to Warsaw old town market square but along the way there is a lot of other attractions and you will not miss them! For those who want to go to airport after your stay in Warsaw, there is one bus stop just outside the hostel which provides bus service to the airport.

MTB Hostel

Zakopane, Poland

I have been travelling around the world for 3 years, this is the best hostel I have ever stayed so far. Frankly speaking, it is not a hostel to me but my second home. A couple owns this hostel and I was so pleased to meet with their 10 months old baby there. They are absolutely hospitable and I was invited for a dinner that really made my day. The hostel nestles in the forest with a breathtaking natural atmosphere. I wish I would have stayed longer there! Thank you very much, Ana, Michal & Jan ♥

The location is a short bus ride out of Zakopane which runs not too regularly. However, this place is amazing if you would like to stay out of the town! It is located in a serene forest. I met with one of the staff who was not on duty that day and so we went for a hike to Morskie Oko together, she was totally helpful :)

Target Hostel

Zakopane, Poland

The location is good enough as it is close to the bus/train station but not in a very crowded area. The bus station is an important departure point for those who want to go different places for hiking in the Tatra mountain!

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

It was a fantastic stay in this hostel due to the friendliness of the staff, especially Ania and Bozi. They even provide free dinner in every evening and their food is delicious! According to their tradition, they might invite to you for some Polish vodka shots as well! Do not hesitate to stay in this hostel especially for those who like meeting new friends, the atmosphere created by the staff is brilliant :)

Cinnamon Hostel

Wroclaw, Poland

The thing that cheers me up the most is the friendliness of the staff in this hotel and secondly its location is good enough, it is located somewhere between the main market square (Rynek we Wrocławiu) and Wrocław main Station. Remember to ask the staff for restaurant recommendations for good food, they will not disappoint you!

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Hostel is close to many important tourist spots such as Rossio Square, Castle of São Jorge and Commerce Square near to the Tagus river. The hostel location is also very convenient as Rossio railway station (to go to Sintra), line 28 trams station and metro stations are all nearby. Staff is very friendly and helpful especially the owner Mamma truly makes you feel home :) I really had a very nice stay at Home Hostel~

Serenata Hostel Coimbra

Coimbra, Portugal

My initial plan was to stay only one night in Coimbra, however, I have fallen in love with this university-based town as well as Serenata Hostel~ So I decided to stay another night in the same hostel which was a Maternity Hospital in the past. It is located at the historical site of Coimbra and opposite to the Old Cathedral (Sé Velha). I enjoy the serene atmosphere around the hostel very much. The university buildings surround the Old Cathedral, therefore, it is very convenient to travel around~