Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Place worth recommending, excellent location, friendly staff, our room was cleaned everyday, good breakfast. It was so nice that a man from a staff (unfortunately I don't remember his name, sorry!) prepared us coffee as we were leaving very early in the morning around 6am. They cared about us. If I visit Lisbon again this is the place to stay.

• 3rd Feb 2014
  • Poland
  • Mixed Group, 41+

YHA London Oxford Street

We spent one night, the room (three beds) was clean, toilets and showers outside the room but very close, so you don't have to look for them (clean as well). The only disadvantage is noise from the streets outside, but you can buy earplugs. The streets were really noisy and we were in the middle of the week. But next time I may book room here because of great location first of all.

• 8th May 2013
  • Poland

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

I came here with my doughters and I know that they can come here on their own. The place is safe. I liked that there are at each floor additional door that can be open only by those who have rooms on that floor. Room was cleaned every day. Area around was wonderful with lots of restaurants, staff friendly. Breakfest very good, great coffee. I recommend this place.