• USA, Female, 25-30
Ape Latina, Rome, Italy
26th Jun 2013

I stayed at Ape Latina for my last night in Italy. Single room with private bathroom and best bed of my trip. I'd planned on sightseeing and being adventurous after splitting up from my travel partner, but the room was so comfortable that I ended up locking myself in with limoncello, fruit, and Italian variety shows on TV. This neighborhood is quiet at night and not touristy, which I appreciate. Great food nearby and delightful hostess. There is a fridge, sink, and microwave in the common area.

• USA, Female, 25-30
El Sol Affittacamere, Rome, Italy
12th Jun 2013

This was in a very secure building with elevator, espresso machine and pastries, and access to the shared full kitchen. Bathrooms are spacious and rooms are quiet and comfortable. El Sol Affittacamere is a bit hard to find at first, but the hosts were gracious enough to come out to the neighborhood and look for my partner when he arrived for check-in. I would stay here again. Thank you for making our stay in Rome a pleasurable experience.