Vlachakis beach

Crete, Greece

Amazing location but far from airport and port be prepared on min. €40 for taxi. But it was worth it, location is right on the beach and the view from my bed was spectacular! Loved my stay here!!!

• 24th Sep 2013

Seaside Hotel

Santorini, Greece

It actually wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't scammed money out of me at every turn. €1 to make a call for me, €2 to book the tour they offered, €4 for wifi that was listed as free. Oh then they said they could accept visa so I paid cash, did not give me a receipt (my stupidity) and then charged my card also so my cheap room was doubled! Even my taxi driver said the owners are awful! Wouldn't stay here if they paid me next time! The shuttle is a lie too as they work together to scam money

• 22nd Sep 2013

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

Loved it! Only thing, a girl left her stuff in the room after check out and woke the whole room up at midnight to get her things out, as they had to knock on the door for us to answer... Not sure if it was her fault or the hostel for letting her.. I had to leave in a hurry and never found out. I'm assuming her but either way was very disrespectful!

• 20th Sep 2013

Boho Hostel

St. Julians, Malta

I unfortunately got very sick before arriving and the owner was so sweet and helpful, roommates were so considerate and I ended up having a great time despite my illness. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• 14th Sep 2013

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

The room I was in echoed all the noise, even a quite conversation in the main room I could hear.. A little hard to sleep but no other complaints the place is great!

• 13th Sep 2013

Pil Pil Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Felt weird leaving my luggage in the hallway (had a later train), usually always someone at desk but felt unsafe to me.

• 12th Sep 2013

BBK Bilbao Good Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Very nice, only stayed one night, no complaints.

• 12th Sep 2013
  • Globetrotter

It was further then I thought, cost about €25 to get back by taxi from the clubs. But the hostel was great and I liked my little room separate from the rest. I wasn't feeling too well and it was nice to be alone. Staff was great.

• 10th Sep 2013

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

• 7th Sep 2013

Hostal Berlin

Marbella, Spain

Very clean, safe and comfortable! The owner is so helpful!! Definitely will stay again!

• 5th Sep 2013

Generator Hostel Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

Wouldn't change a thing :)

• 31st Aug 2013

High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

Just wish there was a proper luggage room or lockers on arrival when you can't check in yet. Other than that was great!

• 29th Aug 2013
  • Globetrotter

Just wish there was a proper luggage room or lockers on arrival when you can't check in yet, other than that was great!

• 25th Aug 2013

Best time! Great people!

• 23rd Aug 2013

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Not really lacking in space you should invest in lockers or a larger luggage room for prior to check in, felt very unsafe.

• 21st Aug 2013

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

Bar overcharges but dinner is free so I guess I can let it slide :)

• 18th Aug 2013

Prague, Czech Republic

• 13th Aug 2013

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

A little far out and room overlooked courtyard where people drank and were very loud! I woke at 5am to catch train and it was still a party.. But the area looks a little abandoned until later and it all opens up and the party makes it feel safer!

• 20th Jul 2013

A Vigna Du Raffa

Cinque Terre, Italy

I really loved staying here. I was only in for a day and a half and relied on the recommendations by the owner. Everything I tried was exactly as described from where to eat, to the hike between Monterosso and Levanto (definitely do this!) I would stay here again for sure.

• 28th Jun 2013

Hostel Brikette

Positano, Italy

I used this as a base to travel to Pompeii and Capri which worked out well. I also booked the Capri tour through the hostel and it was the best part of my trip to date! It is far from the beach but the walk is beautiful and the local buses are easy to navigate. My only issues were no where to put your clothes when showering and the bunk beds moved a lot when anyone in them shifted. I stayed 4 nights and didn't want to go, I loved Positano and would stay here again! The staff is so helpful!

• 24th Jun 2013
  • Globetrotter

Absolutely wonderful! Paola was so warm and welcoming. The room was so much nicer then I had anticipated and I wish I could have stayed longer! I went to the opera also and if you can that is a must do! Breakfast was good and the whole place was very clean. Also the bed was so nice and big! I would stay here again for sure!

• 22nd Jun 2013

Youthhostel Montreux

Montreux, Switzerland

It's a youth hostel, be prepared for the youths. But not too far a walk from everything and 2 secs from the water and most gorgeous views!

• 20th Jun 2013

Geneva Hostel

Geneva, Switzerland

Was still having some renovations being completed while I was there, a bit sterile looking but overall was good.

• 19th Jun 2013
  • Globetrotter

the only problem is with 10 females in one room, the noise. the first night I didn't even know the light turned off in the room! but the last 2 nights were much better. not a fault of the hostel obviously just bad roommates.

• 14th Jun 2013