• Australia, Female, 18-24
The Fort Boutique Hostel, York, England
26th May 2013

I throughally enjoyed my stay at the fort hostel. It was very comfortable and clean. I never would have expected to stay at a hostel for £20 a night with such good facilities. Because I stayed in the new area it was pristine clean and everyone was very helpful at reception. they had free wifi and free use of a computer. they had 2 kitchens which were very modern tasteful. tea and coffee were also free inc. hot chocolate. by far the best hostel i have stayed in.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2013

Love this place. Have stayed 4 times and all the staff remember me. Easy to get to and good facilities

Hey there, Thanks for taking the time to leave us some feedback. We love hearing good stuff. Gives all the staff little butterflies in their tummys... Actually no they just smile but its a nice thought. Safe travels and do come back and visit again. Cheers, The St Christopher's team.