Hotel Artua'&Solferino

Turin, Italy

It was beautiful! The breakfast was delicious. Wonderful location. Definitely would stay here again :)

A Scalinatella

Amalfi, Italy

Wow, what a great place! Clean bathrooms, AMAZING BREAKFAST, and the nicest staff. Cant wait to go back!

B&B Lotus Flower

Capri, Italy

I backpacked Europe for 2 months and this was my absolute favorite place that I stayed! Rosaria was one of the sweetest people I have ever met. The rooms are very quaint and she cleans every morning. The bathrooms were always spotless. I cannot wait to go back :)

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Friendliest staff! Super neat building. Perfect location. No AC, but there is a fan in the room and a big window!

YesWeCamp

Marseille, France

This place is a commune. I LOVED staying here! I slept in the outside tent. It was so neat. However, someone stole my clothes :/ it's about a 25/30 minute bus ride to the city center so the location isn't ideal. Regardless of all that it was one of the most unique and awesome places I have ever stayed! If you've ever seen Wanderlust, this is exactly what you're getting! There's even a communal shower, so bring a bathing suit if you aren't okay with that :)

The Tent Village

Interlaken, Switzerland

The location it amazing! You are surrounded by mountains and its not far from the train station. The tents are super neat and make for a wonderful experience!

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Hello I'm Local Boutique Hostel

Haarlem, Netherlands

This place was AMAZING! The nicest staff I've ever met, the cleanest room I've ever stayed in, and the cutest town I've ever travelled to! The decor is so quaint, it feels like a bed and breakfast. I cannot wait to visit again!

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Wonderful security! The bar is always busy. The front staff is super helpful with any and everything. However, if you are looking for a calm place, this is not it! This place is always busy and people are awake at all hours of the night. The shower room is wonderful! Very clean and I never had to wait for a toilet or shower. They clean the bathrooms so often that they are pristine every time you use one. Definitely going to be returning!