Pension Mariluz

Barcelona, Spain

Pension Mariluz is the perfect solution for travelers that are looking for the authentic Barcelona experience on a budget. The building is beautiful, the rooms are very clean and comfortable and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hostel is located on the 4th floor so it may not be the best option for those who are not able to climb stairs, but we didn't mind. The location was fantastic- right in the heart of the Gothic Quarter and close to Las Ramblas. Perfect for students or couples!

THC Bergantin Hostel

Madrid, Spain

THC Bergantin was amazing! This hostel was nicer than most 3 star hotels I've stayed in. The building was the perfect blend of historically interesting and all of the updated amenities. Extremely comfortable! Great location and the staff was very polite and helpful as well. I would also highly recommend the free walking tour that you can book with the front desk. I cannot say enough about how awesome this hostel was. I will most definitely stay again if traveling to Madrid!

Arty Paris

Paris, France

This is the second time that we've stayed at Arty, and we were not disappointed! This hostel is a great value for the money! The staff are very welcoming and the rooms are nice and clean. We also were big fans of the fresh baked croissants in the morning and orange juice/ coffee. Location is great, within 5 minutes of bus routes, tram and metro! I would highly recommend checking out the Port de Vanves flea market on Saturdays which is close the metro station.

• 23rd Apr 2014

Thanks for your second visit and your feedback. We hope you had a nice moment with us. You right, we are located in a nice residential area, with all near by: shops, bus, metro, tram, restaurants. We hope to see you another time. Safe travel.

Arty Paris

Paris, France

Arty Paris is an excellent hostel- clean and updated. More like a hotel- very comfortable! The staff was also wonderful-very friendly! They really care about their clients: ready pronted directions to attractions, thoughtful binder in lobby with things like the nearest post office. I just can't say enough good things about tjem and will def be back!

Great! See you next time you are in Paris!

Abercorn House Hostel

Horrible! The price will come back to bite you! BEDBUGS! Woke up with over 20 red itchy swollen bites and complained, only to be told that I must have been bitten from "bugs from the trees". When I insisted that I knew what bedbug bites were (another previous experience in a hostel years ago), the staff treated me like I was stupid. They only owned up to their infestation when I caught a bug in my bed and brought it to reception at 2am. Did switch rooms, but of course didnt sleep well after that