Bounce Sydney, Sydney, Australia
11th Aug 2016

Great place. Centrally located with everything you may need. wish they didn't close the balcony at 11 and then at 12 they CLOSE EVERYTHING and the only place you can chill is in your room. so if you are jet lagged you get to lye in your bed awake with nothing to do.

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We value all guest feedback, both the good and the bad, as it lets us know what we are doing right and where we can improve. The reason we close our communal spaces at that time is both due to noise regulations placed on us by our local council (balcony) and becuase of our own noise restrictions that are in place to ensure our guests get a good nights sleep. We do keep our reception lounge open after midnight and our night staff would be more than happy to chuck on the TV for you or for you to chill and a chat when you can't sleep... they also get pretty lonely in the wee hours of the morning :) Thanks again for your time and perhaps we will see you again if you come back to Sydney, Cheers.

Lagarto Backpackers Hostel, Tenerife, Spain
7.7
30th May 2016

Good place. Everything you would need. but you especially need a car as this place is no where near anything which in some ways it what makes it special...

8.0
14th Jan 2016

Chill place. Kind of far from things so a car is definitely desirable for enjoying all of Tenerife. I would stay again!

The Dreamer, Palomino, Colombia
25th May 2013

The dreamer is exactly what it says, a dream. the staff are amazing the location is prime, the rooms are superb and the food es bueno. you really cant go wrong with the dreamer they are GREAT at what they do!

The Dreamer Hostel, Santa Marta, Colombia
18th May 2013

I didn't want to leave, the staff were great, the rooms clean and comfortable, good drinks, good food. All and all this hostel was one of my favorites throughout my entire trip, I will dream of the dreamer, if you get a chance, Go here and thank yourself later ;-)

Casa Nativa Hostel, Cartagena, Colombia
16th May 2013

Casa nativa is more than a hostel, its a home away from home, I was welcomed as if I had been there every week for a year, open arms and open hearts, this place was amazing and the staff and owner are now true friends of mine, casa nativa, celebrating what is right with the world!

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
13th May 2013

i stayed here twice on my trip, if i could have i would have wrapped this hostel up in my back pocket and took it with me, this place is AMAZING, stay here if you can!

Hey !!! It was amazing having you here !!! Thank you very very much, your review is greaaat !!!

Hostel Lao, Mendoza, Argentina
6th May 2013

I have been to a few hostels in my time and never did I feel so looked after as I did in hostel lao, they are always looking after your best interest here in every way, truly a refuge to any refugee or just an oasis to your basic backpacker, great place!!

Hostel Suites Florida, Buenos Aires, Argentina
4th May 2013

Its like a motel, nothing to write home about but nothing to complain about its ok, but there is a better secret in BA, but this place is fine.....

Hostel Suites Florida, Buenos Aires, Argentina
3rd May 2013

good place all around, its huge for a hostel so it is a little in personal but that can barely be helped consider all things, would gladly stay again!

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
30th Apr 2013

If i could stay at one hostel for the rest of my life this would it, staff amazing! cleanliness perfect, i mean i really dont know what to say this place is nothing short of a three star hotel, can{t believe how great it was, but book in advance i have tried to stay several times since and they are always BOOKED because they are that good!

Wooow...your review is wonderfull!! Thanks a lot, you made us very very happy. Big hug for you!

Mama Simona Hostel, Cusco, Peru
29th Apr 2013

If you want a Nic e hostel then you found it, If you are looking to party find another!

Milhouse Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
7.7
22nd Apr 2013

If you want to PARTY this is your spot, place is bumping 24 hours a day, I wasn´t quite ready for the scene as I preparing for my spiritual journey into the sacred valley, bed was hard as a rock and the bathroom smelled of gray water otherwise it was what it said it was going to be, a PARTY =)