The Dreamer

Palomino, Colombia

The dreamer is exactly what it says, a dream. the staff are amazing the location is prime, the rooms are superb and the food es bueno. you really cant go wrong with the dreamer they are GREAT at what they do!

The Dreamer Hostel

Santa Marta, Colombia

I didn't want to leave, the staff were great, the rooms clean and comfortable, good drinks, good food. All and all this hostel was one of my favorites throughout my entire trip, I will dream of the dreamer, if you get a chance, Go here and thank yourself later ;-)

Casa Nativa Hostel

Cartagena, Colombia

Casa nativa is more than a hostel, its a home away from home, I was welcomed as if I had been there every week for a year, open arms and open hearts, this place was amazing and the staff and owner are now true friends of mine, casa nativa, celebrating what is right with the world!

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

i stayed here twice on my trip, if i could have i would have wrapped this hostel up in my back pocket and took it with me, this place is AMAZING, stay here if you can!

Hey !!! It was amazing having you here !!! Thank you very very much, your review is greaaat !!!

Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

I have been to a few hostels in my time and never did I feel so looked after as I did in hostel lao, they are always looking after your best interest here in every way, truly a refuge to any refugee or just an oasis to your basic backpacker, great place!!

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Its like a motel, nothing to write home about but nothing to complain about its ok, but there is a better secret in BA, but this place is fine.....

Hostel Suites Florida

Buenos Aires, Argentina

good place all around, its huge for a hostel so it is a little in personal but that can barely be helped consider all things, would gladly stay again!

America del Sur Hostel Buenos Aires

Buenos Aires, Argentina

If i could stay at one hostel for the rest of my life this would it, staff amazing! cleanliness perfect, i mean i really dont know what to say this place is nothing short of a three star hotel, can{t believe how great it was, but book in advance i have tried to stay several times since and they are always BOOKED because they are that good!

Wooow...your review is wonderfull!! Thanks a lot, you made us very very happy. Big hug for you!

Mama Simona Hostel

Cusco, Peru

If you want a Nic e hostel then you found it, If you are looking to party find another!

If you want to PARTY this is your spot, place is bumping 24 hours a day, I wasn´t quite ready for the scene as I preparing for my spiritual journey into the sacred valley, bed was hard as a rock and the bathroom smelled of gray water otherwise it was what it said it was going to be, a PARTY =)