Backpackers Fairytale

Split, Croatia

The staff were awesome and the beds were super comfy. Really good wifi too!! I stayed here again because I liked it so much. Definitely recommend this hostel!

A cheaper version of Athenstyle hostel (right next door). Really clean rooms with aircon! No wifi in rooms though but was available at reception

San Giorgio Villas

Santorini, Greece

The staff here were amazing!!! Such nice rooms too, and the wifi was awesome. I definitely recommend staying here!!

Pension Dimitris

Paros, Greece

Paradise Beach Camping

Mykonos, Greece

Awesome location with a real party atmosphere! The cabins we stayed in were a little like chicken pens and it was a bit of a walk to the bathrooms so I'd go for the bungalow option next time! Also have to pay for wifi which was a bit disappointing but it's right on the beach and close to three clubs!

Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

Great location and cool bar upstairs but the 4 bed dorm was super tiny with no wifi signal and the shower was filthy!!! Great hang out area at reception though.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

Awesome place to stay! Actually liked being outside of Venice as it was so much cheaper and there was a pool!! Wifi was a little slow at times but at €11 a night you can't complain!

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

The wifi was quite slow at times but other than that, a good hostel

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Great hostel with a great wifi network and a friendly environment.

Glad you liked it! :)

Kangaroo-Stop

Dresden, Germany

Such a homely hostel with a great kitchen and chill out area/lounge. The staff were exceptional and the wifi connection was good too. 10/10!!

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The only thing that could be improved at this hostel is the wifi. If guests could access wifi from rooms it would be much easier :)

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The staff here were absolutely exceptional and this really made my stay 10/10. Location was also perfect, the bar was cool and we even got wifi from our bunk beds which was a bonus as most hostels these days have really dodgey wifi in the rooms. Best hostel in Europe by far. My only suggestion would be for them to get bigger lockers but other than that everything was sweet!

A great place to stay, close to the outer canals and close to the centre of Bruges. Unfortunately the Wifi connection was very dodgy at times and it does not reach the rooms but overall a good place to stay

Urban House

San Sebastian, Spain

We were very disappointed with this dirty hostel. Our bunk beds did not have ladders, there was only hot water in 1 of the 4 showers on our floor, the shower drains were constantly blocked, there was no where to hang your towel while in the shower, 1 of the 3 toilets in our section was constantly leaking and despite my attempts to alert the staff nothing was done about it until our last day. A staff member with blonde hair was extremely rude to me after I alerted her about the issues.

Be Sound Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Everything here was absolutely perfect! Be sound hostel is well ahead most other hostels I have stayed at in Europe. In saying that, it could be improved by increasing security on the ground level, perhaps locking the front entrance to the hostel building to prevent pick pockets and thieves from coming into the ground level facilities. Also, a fan or aircon in summer would make the rooms a lot cooler on summer nights. But above all, be sound hostel was the best hostel I have ever stayed in.

Victoria House Hostel

Nice, France

Such friendly staff and a nice homely atmosphere. A very enjoyable stay

Camping Jungfrau Holiday Park

Lauterbrunnen, Switzerland

We were upgraded to a gorgeous cottage. Loved having the waterfall right outside our window and the food at the campground restaurant was amazing!!!!

My boyfriend and I paid €47.50 per night EACH for two beds in a 16 bed dorm. We booked these beds 4 months in advance. However when we got to the hostel we found that other people in the same dorm as us were only paying €39 per night and others just €29 after just walking in off the street, no booking! This wasn't fair on us and when we went down to reception to ask about the unfair price difference we were simply told that prices vary week by week. This pricing system is unfair.