• USA, Female, 31-40
Arenal Hostel Resort, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
7.4
26th Sep 2013

No hot water. I re-read some reviews and many did mention it, so I should have known. My "deluxe" room which was huge - much bigger than I needed. The view of the volcano was great and the rocking chairs outside each private room was nice. I also enjoyed the hammocks in the courtyard. The staff was great about helping book tours, calling taxis and giving directions. I could have done without the loud music at night, but was glad it end promptly at 10 as promised.

• USA, Female, 31-40
Botanic View B & B, Dublin, Ireland
5th Jul 2013

This was my first time traveling solo and staying in a B&B. I had a small private room and shared bath. I stayed on the "self-catering" side but had paid for breakfast included, so I would just go next door in the mornings, and the full Irish breakfast was delicious! The location is not in the city center, but an easy, 10 minute bus ride. Highly recommended!

Thanks for your kind comments Bernie