Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

A walking distance to the main railway station. A five-floor building, a lovely place where you could see many adorable things which were given by the guests from all over the world, including myself haha! Clean rooms and bathrooms and common area. A place I'd like to recommend.

Amigos Hostel

Hualien, Taiwan

It is near the main railway station of Hualian, only a walking distance. Very helpful staff, they recommend you the best places to do sightseeing and to eat. Clean rooms and lovely common area. They have two adorable dogs! I had a good time with Amigos as well as in Hualian!

BlueHi Hostel

Kenting, Taiwan

nice place in Hengchun, clean environment and helpful staff, comfortable common area. I really enjoyed my stay with Bluehi and had a wonderful time in Hengchun!

Lukot INN

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

What a lovely lovely place to stay and live!!! All places including the common area and the dorms are all decorated with antiques and delicate knickknacks, which you could tell the host must be a careful. thoughtful and detail-oriented person. We also exchanged souvenirs with each other. Clean environment, comfortable room and friendly host. I had a good time during my stay with them.

City Hut 1828

Tainan, Taiwan

It is near the main railway station and with their clear instruction you could easily reach them. What else can I say´╝čVery very thoughtful details. It beats very hostel I have lived in 40 cities around Europe!!! And Tainan is definitely the cultural heart in Taiwan. I really enjoyed my stay there with 1828!

A walking distance to the main railway station. And auntie julie is a lovely and nice host, and of course his son. It is in an apartment. They' ve got very thoughtful details. Auntis julie lives just 2-floor below us. Good place!

The Meeting Place

Taipei, Taiwan

It is located near Taipei Songshan railway station and Raohe night market. They've got very helpful staff, clean environment, and necessary facilities. It is a very good place to meet people from other places.

Urbany Hostel Barcelona

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

Youth Hostel Oia

Santorini, Greece

I had a very plesant stay at Oia. The hostel is lovely. The two young staff are so helpful and thoughtful. I just love it.

Hostel Ospitalia del Mare

Cinque Terre, Italy

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Good location with a walking distance to almost all the historical center. Nice and helpful staffs. Good environment and well-equipped facilities. Nice journey in Florence!!!

Zebra Hostel

Milan, Italy

Very helpful and thoughtful desk staff. Comfortable and clean environment. Ideal location with a walking distance to the Duomo. Well-equipped facilities. Worth your time and money. Just love there.

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

B&B Oikia

Reggio Calabria, Italy

Very nice location with a 5 mins walking distance to Reggio di Calabria Centrale Station, of course near the sea; and not far from the city center, where you can enjoy lots of cultural spots. The boss's assistant, a very friendly and nice Miss speaks good English. Because I had to catch the train very early in the morning, which meat I was gonna miss the bft time. The boss and her assistant came to my apartment and cooked for me, and then drove me to the station. Thanks a lot.

Casanova B&B

Cefalu, Italy

Perfect location. it couldn't be more wonderful! it reminds me of a famous British film A Room with a View. This is the room with a view. You could ses the bluesest Mediterranean Sea. the the most beautiful seeside of the whole north Sicily! If I could go to Cefalu again, I would definitely choose it again.

Wonderful location. Walking distance to S. Peter's Square about 10 mins.!!! Near the River Tiber. BEAUTIFUL. Only for women and girls so very safe.