Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

Very friendly staff. Everyone spoke English very well. The capsules get really warm though, could have used a fan.

MEININGER Brussels City Center

Brussels, Belgium

Great stay! Thanks

A bit outside the touristy parts of paris but beautiful and easy to get to. I stayed in 3 hostels on this trip and this was the only one with lockers under the bunks or curtains on each bunk, which I really appreciated.

Hi, Thanks a lot for your feedback. We can learn a lot from your experiences so we really appreciate you took the time to reply. We are really happy to see you had a great time with us. If you do have any ideas of what we could do to make things even better we would love to know. We really want to be the best hostel we can be and are always looking to improve, so we genuinely will look forward to hearing your reply. Kind Regards, Your St Christopher’s Team Paris.

Astor Museum Inn

I stayed in 3 hostels on this trip, this was the first. It's much older than the others but still charming. It's quite a hike to the top if you are on the 4th floor. winding staircases make luggage a bit difficult. Right next to the British Museum, which was incredible. Friendly staff. Much quieter than the other two hostels which had parties till the wee hours. Or I couldn't hear the parties from the 4th floor.

Hey, it's good to know you enjoyed your stay. We try to please everyone here and keep the party going but also respecting the guests that just want a good night of sleep ; ) Safe travels, the Astor Museum Team.