Southend Hostel Bremen

Bremen, Germany

There were a lot of additional costs. The rooms were unclean and smelt bad. The computers did not work and the beds were incredibly uncomfortable.

Bath YMCA

Bath, England

The staff all said different prices and different rooms. They are unhelpful, the actual breakfast costs money, the gym is expensive, and the rooms are either too hot/cold and the bathrooms always smell bad and the floor is flooded.

Thank you for your feedback, we are surprised you felt our staff were unhelpful as we always receive good feedback on our staff. A light breakfast is included in the room cost, cereals, toast, jams, tea, coffee, juice, fruit and yoghurt. Cooked breakfast is available to buy at the weekends for £3.50. The gym charges reduced rates for hostel guests which are the cheapest in the city. All our bathrooms are cleaned on a daily basis, if there was an issue of flooding this was not reported to staff

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

great hostel! The staff were awesome, the place was interesting and had a lot to offer. Don't rely on a good breakfast, though.

Czech Inn

Prague, Czech Republic

It was one of the best hostels we have stayed in.

Johanas B & B

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel was the worst one I have stayed in thus far. I would not recommend this hostel to anyone. I stayed in a spare bedroom in her small apartment, so it is not like a usual hostel. The owner of this house was extremely unreasonably rude to me. At one point, whenever we were ten minutes late for breakfast, she loudly obnoxiously knocked on the door several times and then exclaimed "Are you eating or not?!" At breakfast, she stood over us, insulting America the entire time.