Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very nice hostel with one of the nicest staff on the world. Special emphasis for the sweet girl who made pancakes to me. and the kind guy that gave me a bed even that I arrived at the middle of the dawn. Recomended it for SURE!

Argo Hostel Rhodes

Rhodes, Greece

Positive aspects: really friendly, nice and helpful staff. The pool area is amazing! Negative aspects: the shower is really bad and the room is not that clean.

Interhostel

Stockholm, Sweden

Really good hostel. I would recomend it to anyone I know. The only problem I had was that in my room was a member of the staff that worked on the night shift. While he was trying to sleep during the day we couldn't talk in the room, which is a bummer, since we want to meet people. So I would give a suggestion for the staff to have a separated room from the costumers, so that some night shift staff members can sleep and us, costumers, are able to talk.

Dear Guest Thank you for your feedback, We apologies for this, we do have a staff room unfortunatly it was not available at the time and one of our staff member had to sleep there. We hope we will see you again in the future. Kind regards Robert Stanca Manager