• England, Female, 18-24
Swanky Mint, Zagreb, Croatia
4th Dec 2016

Nice hostel and enjoyed my stay. Had female dorm to myself but felt like if it was full there wouldn't have been enough bathrooms. Smelt a little of smoke but I guess that's just Croatia. Reception was helpful and everyone was nice. Only problem is I went on plitvice lakes tour suggested by them where I was only girl and guide acted inappropriately towards me which made me feel uncomfortable. Also wasn't worth the money. Hostel was great but don't go on the lakes tour suggested by them

• England, Female, 18-24
Avenue Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
30th Nov 2016

enjoyed my stay at the avenue hostel! It's in a residential block entrance and when I arrived late at night I was a little unsure about the dark stairwell but the hostel was bright and new. I stayed in the 8 bed female dorm where the beds were in their own little compartments so it felt like your own little private room. Very secure with key card and big lockers. Only downside was only one bathroom for ensuite room with toilet and shower all in one space. Often had to wait or go to reception.

Anabelle's Guest House, Bath, England
23rd Jul 2013

Lovely place right close to the train station and the city centre. Staff were lovely and breakfast was amazing. Shared bathroom facilities were great. Room was quite hot but you can't expect much less from England in a heatwave. Room was looking over the road so was a little noisy.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
Arden Park Ensuite Rooms, Stratford-upon-Avon, England
7.1
22nd Jul 2013

The Westgate Hotel, Oxford, England
5.7
21st Jul 2013

Location was good as it was close to the train station but a bit of a walk into the centre of town. we were in the Annex which was a 2 min walk away from the main building. room was adequate with everything we needed but wasn't spectacular. Shared bathroom facilities where not that nice and we didn't use the shower because of this. Was ok for 1 night but wouldn't stay again.

Riad Baraka, Chefchaouen, Morocco
11th May 2013

Was a very nice stay even though it was only for 1 night. the riad is nicely decorated and the terrace in incredible! the hosts were nice and we had everything we needed. was close to everything and easy to find :) would come here again.