The personnel was so nice. The place is excelent, very near to the "Alameda", (zone full of bars and restaurants, the party zone of the city). I reccomend it. Very clean, good wifi, kitchen and bathrooms very cleans. All clean.

• 25th Aug 2014

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

Good breakfast, nice place, good location atmosphere: very nice wifi, internet, nice living, nice place! value for money: very good staff: two guys in the reception dont like their job, dont like turist and they rudes, unfriendly and they must be fired (my opinion) the woman in reception was very agreable, but not the guys.

• 28th May 2014

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The bathroom was very dirty. My security cage for save things in my room was broken. Very good location, near of train and bus station and turistic places. Staff very nice and friendly.

• 30th Apr 2014
  • Argentina

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry to hear your bathroom was not up to standard, the cleanliness of the hostel is something we are always striving to improve. It is good to hear you made the most of our location and our staff were welcoming to you :) All the best with your travels. Edinburgh Team