Reviews: fleetofthemalden

Location: USA, Age: 21

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Comfortable, clean and safe.

AWA Innbrucke-Gasthof-Innbrucke

Innsbruck, Austria

This isn't really a hostel, but rather very reasonably priced rooms in a hotel. My single room was very adequate. The in-room sink was lovely to have and the bed was quite comfortable. I would recommend this place to anyone traveling to Innsbruck.

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

This was by far the best hostel I have stayed at. Excellent value for money and so much is included. I recommend this hostel to everyone.

Sevilla Inn Backpackers

Seville, Spain

Great value for money. Very nice stay. Bunk beds extremely noisy. Wifi surprisingly good for a hostel.

Surf Backpackers

San Sebastian, Spain

Great location. Absolutely fabulous. Unfortunately it's really just a converted flat, which means the rooms are small, which is great, but there's only one bathroom with one toilet, which is really a problem. Also though they advertise a 24 hour reception, I couldn't find anyone anywhere in the hostel for 45 minutes when I wanted to check out. I had to leave right away or miss my train, which means I lost my 10 euro deposit on the keys (which I just left on the counter). Very Expensive too.

San Fermin

San Sebastian, Spain

It wasn't cheap, but it wasn't expensive, but it would have been nice to get more. It's pretty basic, beds in rooms with some balconies. Nothing else. No lobbies, or common lounges, no tours or events. Just a place to sleep. The wifi worked reasonably well, but didn't allow uploads bigger than a few kb at a time. It was comfortable and clean, and the location was AMAZING. If you want a good place to sleep in the middle of everything in San Sebastian, this is the place for you.

Hostal Atlanta

Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Metro Hotel

Rome, Italy

Please do yourself a favor and pay the extra 10 euros a night to stay somewhere downtown. This place is in the sketchiest neighborhood ever. The fact that it has to be gated, is just indicative of that. Wifi only works in the lobby. TV doesn't work at all. Staff is very helpful though, great people, and the breakfast is really quite good. I just wish this hotel were located somewhere else. (It's not a hostel at all and I don't think it ought to be on this website).

Be Mar Hostel