Reviews: AriNene92

Location: USA, Gender: Female, Age: 21

360 Hostel Centro

Madrid, Spain

Great location in the middle of everything with all things within walking distance. I was on the 3rd floor and had 3 bags and no elevator. The first day the computer area smelled bad. I was surprised to see the computers were turned off after a certain time but it was no big deal I suppose. I was given the wrong bed the 1st day and the second day I came back to find all my stuff off my bed. That was upsetting. No one should be touching my stuff. Anyway besides that everything else was good.

Black Swan

Barcelona, Spain

Loved this hostel! From the moment I got there the staff was friendly and very accommodating. I went with a group of people from the hostel to the Elektronik Piknik with Kate, the activity director. We all had so much fun. She made everyone feel included at all times and it was just a great way to start my stay there. The next couple of days were amazing as well. The pub crawl on Tuesday night was a great way to end my stay! The atmosphere of the place and the people who work/stay there is great

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

We arrived way before our check in time but the guys were super nice and set us up right away. They were great and made us feel comfortable. The only semi bad thing was after an exhausting day out we came back and found two condoms on our bedroom floor. However,we think it was a joke because they were definitely unused. The guys even offered us another room and everything. We had to catch a taxi super early and one of the guys walked us there just to make sure we were ok. Overall it was AMAZING!

• 14th Jul 2013

Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

It was amazing staying here. The subways literally take you pretty much anywhere you need to go and they are very close by. The guys at the front are awesome! They even helped us choose what place has good Chinese Food. The Commisary is a little restaurant near by that is great for on the go breakfast/lunch:) The hostel was clean everywhere but our room. I understand the management cant control how messy people are in their rooms but moving around in there was difficult! GREAT OVERALL!!!!

Q4 Hotel