Location: Portugal, Gender: Female, Age: 28

The only thing that they needed in addition were more electrical plugs in the room to charge my phone. Because the only two were for the fridge and the fan and I didn't have a Jack power strip. Besides that If I stayed in that area for a longer period I would've stayed there. Awesome location with plenty of bars around. Near enough of the Grand Canyon and the staff were very nice.

• 5th Jul 2013

Sin City Hostel

Las Vegas, USA

The fact that the front desk is not open 24h a day should be more explicit, so people wont be arriving after 11pm and not having a place to stay.

• 3rd Jul 2013
  • Portugal

Reception is open from: 7 am to 11pm--> Winter (October 1st - May 31) 7 am to 1 am--> Sunday thru Thursdays (Summer) 6am to 2 am--> Fridays & Saturdays Summer) Summer (April 1st - September 30th) We even wait for people with reservations at 3:30 am, most of the times the guest let us know if they are arriving after hours and we always wait for them because we understand what travelers have to go through like delayed flights and other reasons. We are travelers too.

Me and three more friends stayed one night, for those who are in Yosemite and can't find something cheap available, this is really far from Yosemite, 1h30 - 2h00 drive. But it was our only option with breakfast included. It wasn't luxurious, or fancy, just normal Days Inn, I didn't see any bugs at all, the room was clean, they had a mini fridge which was handy for our water and fruits, and a coffee machine that we didn't need, also had a swimming pool, and breakfast waffles.

• 15th Jun 2013
  • Portugal

Português é uma língua, português brasileiro não existe. Havia baratas no WC do quarto. Deviam de ter cacifos nos quartos.

• 9th May 2013