Reviews: kmb119

Location USA, Gender Female, Age 27

The Walrus Hostel, London, England
16th Jul 2013

Awesome hostel, awesome staff. The place is clean and the downstairs bar is a really cool place to hang out. Great location. All around great hostel.

Pagration Youth Hostel, Athens, Greece
8.0
5th Jul 2013

Great hostel, the staff was super friendly and nice, the only thing I didn't like was the fact that you had to pay for the hot water in the showers.

Artemoulas, Mykonos, Greece
1st Jul 2013

Super amazing place to stay, the staff was SUPER nice and the rooms were really clean. About a 15-20 min walk to beautiful beaches, the pool is great too. Super relaxing hotel.

Santa Claus, Bari, Italy
3.4
29th Jun 2013

This might be one of the worst hostels I've ever had to deal with. My friends and I had been traveling for 2 days straight before we arrived, I emailed the owner informing him that we would be arriving 20 mins late because of our train. I never received any reply to my email we arrived at the hostel 20 mins after 10pm and were not allowed in.We ended up having to sleep in the alley outside during a rainstorm and only received help from people who were staying at the hostel who were appalled.

Happy Inn Lodge, Interlaken, Switzerland
8.0
20th Jun 2013

Nice hostel, everyone there was super nice. The showers are a little cold but not unbearable. The place was clean and in a nice location.

Pillow One Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
5.1
17th Jun 2013

This hostel was very well located and the staff was very nice. However, the whole place smelled funny, the beds were like little childrens bunk beds and the mattresses were thin thin thin. The lockers arent big enough for all your stuff and they arent even anchored to the wall or anything so it was not very secure . The place was also very dirty and you had to walk through a creepy alley and up 6 flights of stairs to get there. They DiD have hot water. I would not suggest this hostel to anyone.

7.4
15th Jun 2013

Pretty nice, it was more of a hotel than a hostel but it was nice and a great location. The guy who worked in the front was kind of rude but all around we had a good time staying there.

U Hostels, Madrid, Spain
12th Jun 2013

A good hostel. The staff was friendly, eveyyhing was clean. I also looooved the free walking tour with Erica. I honestly don't have anything bad to say about this one.

Home Lisbon Hostel, Lisbon, Portugal
10th Jun 2013

I traveled through Europe for six weeks and this was BY FAR the best hostel I stayed in. The hostel itself was pretty nice. The staff was super friendly and the owner's mom cooked dinner for everybody. It was clean and the location was good. An all around a wonderful hostel.