Very welcoming and great atmosphere, we were treated as though we were guests in her house rather than just a place to stay. the breakfast was included and more than enough to keep you full for the day. The offer of a welcome clothes wash was a snip at under £3.00 a load. What I thought was excellent was the use of the kitchen and free tea and coffee, we just had to supply the milk. She also offered use of the fridge which was very welcome in the heat of the day. Would recommend it to anyone.

• 17th Aug 2013

Dar el Kasbah

Tangier, Morocco

I would think one of the best locations to stay in Tangier, A beautiful hotel, with large airy rooms high ceilings and beautiful wooden floors. The staff were more than helpful, the breakfast was more than enough to fill you for the day. Could not find fault with anything. An excellent small family run hotel an oasis in an interesting city. Would not consider going anywhere else if I was to return to the city.

• 15th Aug 2013

Lovely family run hostel, in a typical Spanish town. Enjoyed my stay, the woman of the house was very considerate and thoughtful concerning our needs. Very happy to return to the hostel.