Hostel Kombinat

Wroclaw, Poland

I really like the atmosphere there and its location. The owner is nice and he give me as much as information he can. Room and toilet are all clear,and the best thing it's not expensive. If I visit one day, I will stay here again.

• 25th Jul 2013

AmicitiA (former Friesland)

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Stay on the boat is awesome. The breakfast was rather good and the view was so beautiful. There was a thing that should be informed us earlier if it had a limited time of taking shower. Anyway, everything was great.

• 11th Jul 2013

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel

Rotterdam, Netherlands

It was cool staying in the cube but the first day we checked in that a staff she seemed have no patient. Without this, everything was perfect, and we had a lot fun there, especially the breakfast was very very good. And also, it quite easy access to public transport. Another the shower needed to push the bottom many times but it was fun. I really recommend to stay here~

• 10th Jul 2013

Mainstation Hostel

Fussen, Germany

My friend and I checked in very late so we didn't have enough time to see around. People we met in the chatting room were very good. They gave us a beer and played guitar for everyone. I really liked the atmosphere there. After stayed one night, the manager gave us a ride to castle and told us as much as information he could. Anyway, it was quiet nice experience, but there was no plate for microwave....I hope it could be improved~

• 3rd Jul 2013