Meiga Backpackers

Santiago de Compostela, Spain

I found the bathroom facilities disappointing. The sign asking guys not to pee on the floor, followed by a sticky floor, are a bad combination, even if they aren't connected. I also couldn't get hot water in my shower - not sure if that was my lacking or the hostels. Other than that, the hostel was average.

• 11th May 2013

Garden House Hostel

Porto, Portugal

I was only there for a short stay, but your staff was most helpful even during that short time. They helped me make the most of the time I had in your city.

• 10th May 2013

Re4hostel

Erfurt, Germany

• 5th May 2013

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

I mainly chose this hostel because of the 50 bed dorm room. I thought it would be an interesting experience, and I did really enjoy it. The atmosphere was awesome and I really enjoyed my stay. I think it might be worthwhile adding directions to the hostel walking directly from the train station. It's not that much different of a walk from the metro stop.

• 1st May 2013

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

This hostel does a great job of telling people about upcoming events, and hosting events within the hostel too.

• 29th Apr 2013

Flying Pig Uptown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I enjoyed the atmosphere, and the staff were helpful and friendly. Thanks for the great stay!

• 21st Apr 2013