Reviews: jesseamerk

Location USA, Gender Male, Age 23

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
15th Feb 2015

The hostel is also a hotel, so it is very nice. Clean as can be. No smells or anything gross like that. Beds were comfy as were the pillows and blankets. The bathrooms are clean and nice! No need for shower sandals here! The shower closet thing even has a towel warmer! Would stay again if I return to Brussels. The location is about a 15-20 minute walk from the city center, but DEFINITELY worth the savings!!

Well hello there! Thank you for taking the time to share some positive feedback :) We are glad we could make your stay with us this nice! We are looking forward welcome you soon again in one of our MEININGERs around Europe!

Kinlay House Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
29th Jan 2015

Excellent hostel. Would definitely stay again if I was in Dublin. BOOK THE SHUTTLE TO THE HOSTEL FROM THE AIRPORT. You could also split a cab if with friends (25 Euro each way). Great location near Temple Bar, fun staff, decent breakfast, and it was very clean hostel compared to what I have experienced. Smelled good even in the big room we were in! Few plug ins though. Very safe. Showers hot.

International Budget Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
3.7
27th May 2013

The rooms were smelly. Showers were tiny and smelt awful. The reception was awful. They charged me 15 euro for a key card that didn't work telling me it was my fault. Seriously, they try to get every penny possible out of you. I booked it because I was cheap. Never will I make that mistake again. Spend the extra euros, you'll be much better off. However, the location was alright! But really, it's just to sketchy for me, I left early and got a hotel.

Flying Pig Beach Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5.7
26th May 2013

Staff was great. Great place if you're in it to party. Bad location and smelt like weed everywhere. No lockers. Bathrooms were NASTY. I also was frustrated to find out I payed 26 euro a night and I was in the 22 person room. And someone I met was in a 6 person room and payed 16 euro a night. Very annoyed about that. Inconsistency at its best here.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam, Rotterdam, Netherlands
24th May 2013

Seriously, if you're in Rotterdam this place had it all. Great staff, solid breakfast, big showers, HOT, huge lockable storage, and very helpful staff. No negatives as far as I, concerned!

Hi there and thanks for the review! What a great start of the day to read those kind words. Thank for staying and hope to see you back in Rotterdam soon! Cheers and happy travels!

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark, Amsterdam, Netherlands
23rd May 2013

Awful smell in my room.. Like terrible. Bathrooms weren't much to love, sort of gross. Nice staff. Such good security it was almost annoying :) oh and breakfast was Great!

Thank you for your response and rating! Good to know that our staff and breakfast was to your liking :) Sorry to hear about the smell in your room! Did you tell us about it? Because we would have send someone to the room to clean it for you. Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark