Reviews: jesseamerk

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 21

International Budget Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The rooms were smelly. Showers were tiny and smelt awful. The reception was awful. They charged me 15 euro for a key card that didn't work telling me it was my fault. Seriously, they try to get every penny possible out of you. I booked it because I was cheap. Never will I make that mistake again. Spend the extra euros, you'll be much better off. However, the location was alright! But really, it's just to sketchy for me, I left early and got a hotel.

Flying Pig Beach Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Staff was great. Great place if you're in it to party. Bad location and smelt like weed everywhere. No lockers. Bathrooms were NASTY. I also was frustrated to find out I payed 26 euro a night and I was in the 22 person room. And someone I met was in a 6 person room and payed 16 euro a night. Very annoyed about that. Inconsistency at its best here.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Seriously, if you're in Rotterdam this place had it all. Great staff, solid breakfast, big showers, HOT, huge lockable storage, and very helpful staff. No negatives as far as I, concerned!

Hi there and thanks for the review! What a great start of the day to read those kind words. Thank for staying and hope to see you back in Rotterdam soon! Cheers and happy travels!

Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Awful smell in my room.. Like terrible. Bathrooms weren't much to love, sort of gross. Nice staff. Such good security it was almost annoying :) oh and breakfast was Great!

Thank you for your response and rating! Good to know that our staff and breakfast was to your liking :) Sorry to hear about the smell in your room! Did you tell us about it? Because we would have send someone to the room to clean it for you. Kind Regards, Stayokay Vondelpark