Casa EspaƱa Hostel

Madrid, Spain

I have to say that I don't mind a hostel not being 100% clean..but if there is no window in my room I freak out. And that was the case here. A crammed room with no window and a fan that didn't really do anything. door didn't close .Idid not like this place at all. Only good thing was the location so we spend as much time outside as possible! You can do much better for about the same price, this is what we found out in our last night. Good to meet people though. And they do have nicer rooms, too.

• 17th Aug 2013

The River Hostel

Valencia, Spain

I absolutely loved this place. When you enter you feel like entering a hotel lobby. The hostel is huge, it's clean, the rooms are nice. Enough toilets and showers for everyone. We finally had a chance to wash our clothes after travelling for a few weeks. The kitchen is great. All the facilities seem to be new, kitchen and bathrooms. What we really enjoyed was the Mojito night which happens...every night! I would really recommend this place to everyone. And all this is for a really low price :)

• 15th Aug 2013

Gracia City Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great place! Loved it there. Clean, good atmosphere, great staff. They offer a lot of things like free dinners, trips to the beach, movie nights and so on. Really easy to meet people there if you want to. Good location. Easy to reach everything by metro, Located in a lovely area of Barcelona. Big rooms, nicely furnished. I would defenetly recommend this place to everyone! :)

• 13th Aug 2013

Hotel Victory

Marseille, France

Only stayed for one night on our way to Spain. But this was definitely the nicest place we stayed at during our interrail trip! :) (it was the only hotel we stayed in anyway). The room was recently renovated, so was the bathroom. I loved the shower. Location was great for us as it was really close to the station and very easy to get to the harbour from there. Perfect!

• 10th Aug 2013

Albergo Carola

Genoa, Italy

I loved this place from the minute I entered. The staff was so friendly and helpful, had good English, our room was lovely. Stayed there for 3 nights. Good location, close to Brignole train station. Nice little stop on our stop to relax and regain some power for moving on. I would definitely recommend this place!

• 7th Aug 2013

Tourist House Santa Croce

Florence, Italy

Got a room on very short notice which was nice. Room was clean but it seemed like we stayed in an old kitchen? Fan was really loud. Showers were good, staff was very friendly and helpful. The place had a great atmosphere and good location. A bit hard to find as there is just a tiny sign beneath the doorbell. Would stay there again :)

• 6th Aug 2013

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

Totally loved this place! Stayed in a tent, a bit loud maybe but what do you expect on a campsite. Bathrooms were great and always clean. The pool was an absolute highlight for us after a whole day of travelling or sightseeing in room. Nice common areas, met some great people there. Had a lot of fun! Would definitely come back! Shuttle service to the city is a bit of a pain though as we had to wait for almost 2 hours to be picked up to go back. Maybe try public busses or train.

• 2nd Aug 2013

Camping Fusina

Venice, Italy

Great place. Stayed in a bungalow and it was really nice. Getting into the city is a bit of a pain as you have to change busses and everything. But they were always on time when we were there so it wasn't too hard. This place has everything you need, would definitely stay again! Great atmosphere, clean bathrooms, easy to meet people if you want to.

• 30th Jul 2013