PLUS Camping Michelangelo

Florence, Italy

I loved staying here, the tents were more like outdoor rooms with faux timber flooring. It is only a short walk to town and on the way you get the most amazing view so it is very rewarding. I met a lot of fun people and they had great valued drinks. The only downside was the wifi!

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

It was quite cheap to begin with buy after you factor in linen hire and the 'city tax' it is priced as an average hostel perhaps even more expensive. It was a walk to the leaning tower but the city it quite small so I assume you can find many places within the same vacinity. It is close to the airport which is really helpful!

Ai Quattro Canti

Palermo, Italy

I can honestly say this hostel has been the best I have stayed at for many reasons!The owners are the very caring, thorough and knowledgable. The location is with walking distance of everything in Palermo and getting to day trips are super cheap and easy, Giuseppe & Veronica will tell you all you need to know. On the last night Giuseppe took us out for drinks and the most amazing restaurant that I certainly would not have found without his guidance. Just talking about it makes me want to go back

Agora Hostel

Catania, Italy

Given the slim variety in Catania it is the best choice but given the location (in between a train track and a busy bar) you better prepare yourself. In saying that the restaurant downstairs is a lot of fun and great value and it is in walking distance to the rest of the town.

Ai Quattro Canti

Palermo, Italy

After reading the reviews I didn't think Veronica and Giuseppe could be as great as they were made out to be but I have never had such great service as I had there. They were more like out of town friends. So helpful! I highly recommend this hostel to anyone!

Smart Hyde Park Inn

As basic as it was it was quite an enjoyable stay, lots of fun people and the location is perfect to make a day trip to anywhere having to tube stations within a two minute stroll. The staff was excellent also, especially Geri. She made my stay at the Smart Hyde Park Inn that little bit better. I would recommend to anyone there were many different types of people staying here so I'm sure you would meet someone you would get along with.

Astor Hyde Park

I can not speak highly enough for this hostel! The location was not only safe and secure it was also the perfect base to explore the city of London. Also if I ever had a question if was to do with transport to the airport or a place to go out the lovely staff at reception were more than happy to help! I have stayed here twice now and would stay again I have met many friends here! Thank you Astor Hyde Park, I hope to see you soon!

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

This hostel is just what a hostel should be, amazing staff, great location, clean and great atmosphere. The hostel was ideally located between the Royal mile and the 'city' city so a perfect mix of new and old. The staff always give great advice of where to eat or where to drink. They definitely made Edinburgh that little bit better! Ill definitely return.

Bru Bar & Hostel

Cork, Ireland

A very good hostel, the staff are nice, there is a big kitchen, walking distance to everything a very clean! Also you can fill a garbage bag to the top and they will was and dry it for 5€ (?) maybe it was a bit less either way it was a good deal! The only downside was the atmosphere there wasn't a very happening vibe