Rest Up London

This hostel was really disappointing. I had a large mixed dorm and felt rather unsafe for the first time during my four month trek in Europe. The staff were rather rude and seemingly bothered by any questions. In the evening we were kicked out of the main room for drinking beer (nothing rowdy at all) and sent to the lawn outside. Then we were kicked off the lawn and back inside the hostel- they don't seem to have their policies worked out nor are any non-alcohol rules mentioned on website.

• 31st Aug 2013

Hostel City Center Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

• 14th Aug 2013

Villa Spalatino

Split, Croatia

This was a most ridiculous experience. The woman running this is just terrible. She made up some strange excuse when she finally showed up that she never received our reservation. She found us another spot "4 minute walk away". We booked a place in the palace and this new one she organized was about a 10 minute walk outside the palace. Lies all around and just an unpleasant 2 hour experience. I'm usually pretty easy going about the hostels so this rating means something I assure you!!

• 7th Aug 2013

Hostel One Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

This was the warmest environment I have found. They really take care of you here and the free dinner is a nice touch.

• 29th Jun 2013

Affittacamere Patrizia

Cinque Terre, Italy

Great all you can eat buffet! Lovely staff. A bit of a jaunt to the main attractions but a good way to walk off the buffet from the night before. Free phone service!! Decent wifi all over the massive building.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

• 21st May 2013

YHA Cambridge

Cambridge, England

Overall not impressed. I had bed bugs and they were not overly helpful nor apologetic. The lockers were very expensive and since it is the only hostel in Cambridge they can charge an arm and a leg for everything.

• 19th May 2013