Jetpak Alternative, Berlin, Germany
4th May 2013

It's located in like, one of the "hip" districts of Berlin. It's where students and artists live, so most of the bars and clubs are in that area. My experience here was good, I met a lot of people. Oh! and they have 1 eur beers!!

• Switzerland,
The MadHouse Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
1st May 2013

While browsing hostels while still in Budapest, I was told: "dude, don't even bother going to Prague if you can't stay at the MadHouse." And I couldn't agree with her more.

Greg & Tom Party Hostel, Krakow, Poland
28th Apr 2013

I had a really good time at this hostel. I was traveling alone, but I managed to make a lot of friends at this hostel. The staff take you out every night, and you even meet up with the guests staying at other hostels. Good fun. (side note: they seriously have the best breakfast ever)

Hobo Bear Hostel, Zagreb, Croatia
23rd Apr 2013

If you're looking for a cozy hostel, go to this one. It's not a big hostel, so everybody just hangs out at the lounge, and may or may not go out later. As far as I know, its the best one in Zagreb.